Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Enjoy your daily dose of great imagery selected by the editors on our Editor's Choice team. The selected image is showcased on our homepage. All images selected so far can be viewed on the overview page.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D7100

pquinslo pquinslo

Is from: US
185 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pquinslo Gold Member Nikonian since 24th Oct 2014
Sat 17-Feb-18 03:03 PM

This fully functional one owner (me) D7100 is clean and very well cared for. The exposure count is 4587.
Included in the price are a good battery (>90%), the body cap, a fitted neoprene case, a Nikon neck Strap, 2, 32GB chips and a handy, fully functional AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm, f3.5-5.6 G ED LENS, carried and occasionally used as a backup.

I am asking $570 for the package and if you live in the USA, I'll pack and ship it at my expense.

I like checks. The day yours clears the bank the package will go to UPS, FedX, or USPS Priority Mail (your choice) for shipment.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

kinslofoto

G