Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

The Nikonians Community is member-driven and independent, focusing on the joy of learning in a friendly atmosphere. We are advertising free and have both free and paid membership levels. Your support through a paid membership is most vital for both sustaining and expanding our community. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II - SOLD

orb0554 orb0554

Is from: US
38 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
orb0554 Registered since 18th Apr 2016
Sun 04-Feb-18 10:00 PM | edited Mon 19-Mar-18 12:49 PM by orb0554

Selling my Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II. Everything shown with the lens is included. Purchased four (4) years ago from B&H, includes unfilled warranty and receipt. Photos are of the actual lens. Includes Wimberley foot and LensCoat wrap.

This lens functions flawlessly, fast focusing, very sharp,and VR II works well. The aperture blades are clean and oil free. The optics are clean, no fungus, and no haze. Zoom/Focus rings move smoothly.

Also listed locally in the Washington DC area.

Asking Price $3,950 net to me.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)