Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 24-120 f4 VR lens - excellent - SOLD

labtrout labtrout

Is from: Norfolk, US
3639 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
labtrout Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his constant sharing of his skills and continuous comments of enco... Nikonian since 09th Aug 2011
Wed 31-Jan-18 01:04 PM | edited Sat 03-Feb-18 12:04 PM by labtrout
I have for sale a Nikon 24-120mm f4 VR lens in excellent condition. This is a US model I've had for about two years. The lens functions perfectly with clean glass, no haze, dust or marks. The barrel is also in great condition and zooms smoothly with no lens creep. The hood has one small scuff that has no effect on the fit to the lens.

I am selling because I've purchased some faster primes in those focal lengths, so this one has been sitting in my cabinet. Comes with the hood, both lens cap and bag.

$475 shipped in continental U.S. PayPal preferred.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G