Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Trade US D500 /grip 1811 shutter 4 FF D810, D750, D800e - SOLD

nijamajo45

Is from: Madras, US
45 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nijamajo45 Registered since 04th Apr 2015
Sun 14-Jan-18 06:34 PM | edited Mon 15-Jan-18 11:38 PM by nijamajo45
I've decided I need to go with a Full frame as a main body so looking to trade my D500. Camera is in excellent condition with only 1811 on new shutter. I traded my D5 last July for this D500 and it arrived straight from getting a new shutter & mirror box as original owner had sent it in because he was having an issue with the calibration when using his Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8. At the time I was using a Sony a7rii which I sold in October so didn't put a whole lot of use on the D500.
Camera will come with Nikon grip, all accessories, in original box (repair receipt included).
I'm looking for a comparable trade on Full frame camera as I can't afford to purchase one outright.

Thank you,
Tina

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G