New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

F3HP with 43-86/3.5 AI... $250, plus shipping...

Kilted_F3_nut Kilted_F3_nut

Is from: Duvall, US
5852 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Kilted_F3_nut Moderator Skilled and passionate film photogtrapher Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004
Tue 09-Jan-18 03:02 AM
Well, came across an F3P that's around 200 bodies older than my original. So, I'm letting my F3HP go.

Click on image to view larger version

Cosmetically, it's between KEH BGN and EX grade. Some minor brassing and the white paint on the serial number is partially missing. No dents or dings, though. Functionally, everything works as it should, except that the self-timer switch seems to move a little too far toward the shutter release when turning it off. Uncovers the red dot, but if you move it back to where it's covering the red dot afterward, it remains off. Meter's fine, shutter speeds sound normal, foam's good. Stock K screen. I'm keeping the P screen I had installed in the camera.

Lens is in pretty good condition. Focus is smooth, diaphragm works fine, glass is clean. Zoom ring moves smoothly, but seems to have enough resistance to avoid zoom creep. It is the later version that actually performs fairly well, instead of the early version that is sharp, but has zero contrast.

Comes with a couple V76PX batteries and the front lens cap.

$250, plus shipping and PayPal fees.

-J

D3, F3HP, F2AS, F, FM2n, Nikkormat FT3

John Laughlin Photography - nature photographer

My Flickr account
My Facebook page