Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

WTS D500 - $1,400 OBO - SOLD

cebert cebert

Is from: Glencoe, US
370 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cebert Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2010
Wed 29-Nov-17 10:45 AM | edited Wed 13-Dec-17 01:53 AM by cebert

I am looking to sell my Nikon D500. It is in excellent shape and I will include an aftermarket battery grip. I love this camera, but my preference is for FX format. I'm looking to get $1,400 OBO for the package.

I purchased this as a factory refurb from B&H last spring, but I haven't had any issues with it.

The shutter count is 10,081. The camera is no longer being used so this count will remain steady.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Regards,
Chris

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
-Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G