Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

WTS 13.3" MacBook Pro A1278 Laptop

cebert cebert

Is from: Glencoe, US
367 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cebert Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2010
Fri 17-Nov-17 01:32 PM

Up for sale is my old laptop. It's a MacBook Pro A1278. Here are a some particulars...

1.) This computer has been my workhorse for mobile editing since 2011. To that end the case is a little banged up.
2.) The DVD-Rom failed about 2 years ago. I removed it and replaced it with a second hard drive. I'm keeping the second drive, but will leave the drive cage in the computer so you can add one if you want.
3.) I upgraded the ram from 4 to 8gb.
4.) I upgraded the HDD to 1TB

Given the condition of the computer I'd be willing to part with it for $200 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Regards,
Chris

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
-Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G