Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

DJI Mavic Pro Flymore Combo & Much More -MINT - SOLD

vpasq vpasq

Is from: Chesapeake, US
314 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vpasq Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008
Wed 15-Nov-17 07:55 AM | edited Tue 28-Nov-17 09:14 PM by vpasq

NOTE: I see today that DJI is launching a Black Friday Sale with $100 off, so I will do the same on the sale prices listed below until Nov. 23rd!

I have a LIKE NEW condition Mavic Pro with less than 11 hours of flight, used very little and owned just over 4 mos. This bird is ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE. All items from the “fly more combo” are included, plus so many more that I have purchased in addition. A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL ITEMS IN THE PACKAGE IS AS FOLLOWS: (I can comfortably say everything looks LIKE NEW and many items are unused and are still BRAND NEW)
1 DJI Mavic Pro
1 DJI Controller
3 DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries (I added a removable number sticker on each for rotation identification)
1 DJI Remote Controller Monitor Hood
1 DJI Battery Power Adapter (AC)
1 DJI Mavic Car Charger
1 DJI Battery Charging Hub
1 DJI Battery to Power Bank Adapter
1 DJI Mavic Shoulder Bag
All DJI original cables for Android/IOS Device connections
2 extra longer OTG to lightening connection cables
4 Pairs of DJI Low Noise Quick Release Props 8331
5 Pairs of DJI Quick Release Props 8330
1 DJI Aircraft Sleeve
1 spare Gimble Lock
1 Gimble Lens Hood
1 Polar Pro Remote Phone Mount
1 Extra Gimble Rubber Hood Protector
1 Set of Landing Gear Legs
2 Sets of propeller storage protectors dual color
1 Controller stick storage protector
1 16gb Micro SD Card
1 32gb Micro SD Card
1 64gb Micro SD Card and SD adapter
1 Set of four Battery contact protectors
2 Lipo-Safe Battery Storage Cases
2 bottom Heat Sink storage protectors
1 Foldable Landing Pad w/case
1 CaseMatix Storage Case with pre-cut custom designed compartments for Mavic Pro & accessories
DJI Refresh coverage until July 2018 (Note: I verified with DJI the coverage remains with the Mavic itself by serial number, so once you register it with them, it continues with the bird by its serial number)

Proof of flight hours and DJI Refresh will be included. My original cost for all was over $1700 - WILL SELL SHIPPED & INSURED (US ONLY) FOR $1425!!! Payment through PayPal (I will pay the fee’s).

I also have an UNLOCKED MINT SCREEN IPHONE 6s PLUS I use for a display that I will include for $275 (with the package ONLY) for a total package price of $1700.

I have bought and sold many cameras, lenses and photographic equipment on this forum and have a longstanding 100% rating on eBay.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)