Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Sigma 28mm and Tokina 28-70mm f/2.6~2.8 lenses - SOLD

benveniste benveniste

Is from: Boston Area, US
10780 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002
Sun 12-Nov-17 02:50 PM | edited Wed 29-Nov-17 09:25 AM by benveniste

I'm thinking about modernizing my arsenal a bit. My cunning plan is to sell some of my lesser used lenses first. I will consider offers, but the listed prices aren't all that much higher than KEH "bid."

Sigma 28mm EX DG f/1.8 ($160) -- Excellent Minus Condition. This lens was rechipped for use with the D200, it would probably require another firmware upgrade for full functionality on the Nikon Df, D500, or D850. Price includes case, caps, hood and box.

Click on image to view larger version

Tokina 28-70mm ATX-Pro f/2.6~2.8 ($220). This is the 3rd model (Pro II) with bayonet (BH-773) hood. Excellent condition. Price includes case, hood, and caps.

Prices also include US shipping and Paypay fees. None of this equipment is mint, but it all works as expected. The photos show some extra surface dust -- I made the mistake of shooting in my basement. Additional photos available on request.

"There is no real magic in photography, just the sloppy intersection of physics and art." — Kirk Tuck
Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)
Attachment#8 (jpg file)

G