Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

As a Platinum or Gold member you can have your best work being showcased at Nikonians at high resolution to make it look great under an easy to remember Internet address with contact possibility.
 There is no limit to the number of images you can store in your portfolio, but we recommend that you include your very best work only. Your portfolio cover image is also included on the Nikonians homepage, gallery homepage and on the portfolio index page.   >>> Learn how to set up your own portfolio

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Wimberley, X-Rite, Michael Tapes Design, Nikon Items - SOLD

matt_m matt_m

Is from: US
168 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
matt_m Registered since 13th Oct 2015
Thu 09-Nov-17 09:13 AM | edited Sun 12-Nov-17 01:15 PM by matt_m

Wimberley Sidekick $150
Works nicely, a few nicks/wear marks here an there on the corners. Price includes shipping in the continental US and fees.

X-Rite Color Checker Passport $75
Would be hard to tell from new. Price includes shipping in the continental US and fees.

Michael Tapes Design Lens Aligner $50
Current Mark II Gen 4 version. Price includes shipping in the continental US and fees.

Nikon EN-EL15 Battery $45
Li-Ion20 version. Used sparingly over the last year, reports New condition in my D500's Battery Info screen. Price includes shipping in the continental US and fees.

Think Tank Dual Battery Holder $5
Ships free with any of the above items, but not worth shipping separate.

I can combine shipping for a savings if interested in multiple items.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G