Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Nikon 300mm F2.8 VRII + accs; $4,250 shipped

Kennebunk Larry Kennebunk Larry

Is from: Westford, US
141 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Kennebunk Larry Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2003
Wed 08-Nov-17 12:10 PM

This is the current model. I've decided to sell my absolutely perfect in every way USA version of the Nikon 300mm F2.8 VRII because I have used it for under 10 hours in the 4 years since I bought it brand new. I am selling it with the Really Right Stuff LCF-14 Arca-Swiss foot ($100 cost), Don Zeck lens cap ($75 cost), which is a must so you don't have to deal with Nikon's unwieldy lens bag, and a black Lenscoat cover ($80) which has always been on the lens since I bought it. One small piece of the Lenscoat which attach at the rear end of the lens was disposed of because I didn't like the way it interfered with the controls. All original parts, including original foot, packaging, and manual included. Contact me with any questions and convince yourself that I'm a trustworthy seller! The price is firm at $4250 shipped within CONUS only. PayPal is required and I pay fee.

Click on image to view larger version

Larry

Visit my Nikonians gallery
Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

G