Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma 150-600 Contemporary - SOLD

matt_m matt_m

Is from: US
168 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
matt_m Registered since 13th Oct 2015
Tue 07-Nov-17 06:16 PM | edited Thu 09-Nov-17 06:07 AM by matt_m

I bought this about a year ago and have used it once to take Super Moon pictures. Thought I’d go out to our state park and take wildlife shots and I’m out there all the time but running which isn’t conducive to carrying camera gear.

I purchased new but do not have the teleconveter. Dealer (local) pulled it out of the box to fix an issue for another customer. They gave me the USB dock free for taking the one missing the converter.

Includes everything it originally came with (excluding the converter) in like new condition. OEM Storage bag and paperwork are in the box. Additional items include a generic Acra compatible plate, Lenscoat neoprene pouch, and USB dock.

I’ll offer the Wemberly Sidekick for an extra $100 to the buyer of the lens (not for sale separately yet.)

$700 and I’ll cover shipping in the continental US, fees, and insurance.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G