Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Moving Sale - Part 2 - Epson Stylus Pro 3880 - SOLD

gfeinberg gfeinberg

Is from: Marietta, US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gfeinberg Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Jan 2009
Sun 05-Nov-17 05:32 PM | edited Thu 09-Nov-17 02:00 PM by gfeinberg

My wife says I can't take my Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Wide Printer to the new house, so I am offering it here at a bargain price. This is a fantastic printer which prints paper up to 22 inches by 17 inches. I'm only asking $250 and will absorb PP fees and shipping and packing costs via UPS.

In the spirit of full disclosure the front paper tray door sometime won't stay closed and most of the ink cartridges are low on ink and are going to need replacement soon. If you are in need of a great printer don't miss this one. I have seen this printer on other sites for more than double what I am asking.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Gary Feinberg
www.garyfeinbergphotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G