Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Ink Cartridges

Broadway Bob Broadway Bob

Is from: Milford, US
188 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Broadway Bob Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014warded for Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Nikonian since 15th Mar 2009
Sun 05-Nov-17 11:56 AM

I just upgraded to the Epson P800 not long after purchasing ink for the 3800. These are original 80ml Epson cartridges showing the amount still remaining in the cartridge and sold as a package for $75.00:

PK Photo Black - 67% full
LLK Light Light Black - 100% full
C Cyan - 75% full
M Magenta - 75% full
LC Light Cyan - 67% full
LM Light Magenta - 100% full
Y Yellow - 70% full

The 3800 had the infamous matte black/photo black changeover valve problem which was prohibitively expensive to repair. Printer will be recycled, but I didn't want to waste good ink, knowing how costly it is.

Shipping to CONUS only. Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks.

Bob

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G