Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 DG HSM Wide Lens Nikon Mount

director1101 director1101

Is from: US
130 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
director1101 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009
Sat 04-Nov-17 09:04 PM | edited Sat 04-Nov-17 09:06 PM by director1101

Fuji 12-24 F4.5-5.6 DG HSM Wide Lens with Nikon Mount..Like new with only approx 200 exposures since new..This is a good copy..VERY SHARP..you would be pleased with the quality images from this lens..I purchased this Wide lens to photograph interior rooms in homes for Real Estate, however, only used this lens twice which would be approx. 200 exposures total, so this lens is near new..
I am 71 and take good care of my equipment..this lens has spent its entire life in the box stored in a gun safe and it needs a new home to be used. This lens is in excellent cosmetic and operating condition...

I paid over 750.00 new in the box and I am selling it for 475.00 which includes Shipping to US Lower 48 and PayPal fees. I will ship Priority Mail and pack carefully..I have bought and sold several times on Nikonians and have over 1700 positive Ebay feedback without a negative in over 12 years..

Price 475.00 with FREE SHIPPING You can contact me at metcalf@boltfiber.net or my cell 918-801-8070 for any additional information..please see the pictures for cosmetic condition..

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G