New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon Df - Like New

Aperture_Don Aperture_Don

Is from: Libertyville, US
1542 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Aperture_Don Registered since 27th Mar 2015
Sat 21-Oct-17 05:57 PM | edited Sun 22-Oct-17 12:45 AM by Aperture_Don
I was going to sell all of my Nikon equipment since I’m now heavily into M4/3, but I’m glad that I didn’t. The D850 bug has bitten me, and I ordered one on Thursday. As much as I like the Df, I don’t want to own two great Nikons, so the Df has to go. This camera is like new. It has under 2,200 actuations and has seldom been used. The pictures of the box, accessories, and warranty cards were taken with the Df. I bought it new from Norman Camera in Michigan, and they are an authorized Nikon Dealer, so it is a US model. I will include a copy of the receipt. As you probably know, the kit with the 50mm 1.8 SE sells for $3000.00. I’m asking $1,950 with the lens, or if you don’t want the lens subtract $130.00, or $1,820.00. This includes insured FedX Ground to the lower 48. I don’t have a PayPal account, but if that makes you more comfortable, my son does, and I can use his. Buyer to pay the PayPal fees. Everything that was included with the camera and lens are also included in the sale -battery, charger, unused neck strap, body and lens cap (if you take the lens), both manuals, and the CD. If you’re in the Chicago area, let me know, and you can take a look and test it out. If you're interested, please send an email as opposed to a pm.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)