Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Fujifilm 55-200 OIS Lens, EF-X20 TTL Flash, New

bherman01545 bherman01545

Is from: US
435 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007
Wed 11-Oct-17 11:09 AM | edited Thu 12-Oct-17 06:49 AM by bherman01545

2 – FujiFilm NP-W126S Batteries, new and boxed $50/ea.

--------

FujiFilm XF 55-200 F/3.5-4.8 OIS lens, purchased in July 2017 from B+H Photo
Comes complete in the box with everything - also completely unregistered. I will include a new B+W MRC XS-Nano Filter. I will provide a copy of the original receipt. You can register it in your name.

Asking: $575.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

FujiFilm EF-X20 TTL Flash for the XT-2, X100, X100S, T or F
This is a well-made, compact dedicated flash with TTL, Manual or Slave functionality. Complete in the box with case. Completely unused and mint.

Asking: $165.00

Check my perfect feedback. The camera and everything listed is "as-new' from the factory. Most items were never removed from the box.

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G