Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Moving Sale- Like New iMac 27 inch

gfeinberg gfeinberg

Is from: Marietta, US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gfeinberg Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Jan 2009
Sat 30-Sep-17 02:30 PM | edited Tue 03-Oct-17 08:11 AM by gfeinberg

Moving soon and no longer have the luxury of extra room for second computer (and other stuff as well). For sale is my iMac 27 inch computer loaded with the most recent OS. It is the 27 inch, Late 2013 model. Comes with the 3.2 GHz Intel core i5 processor; 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR 3 memory; NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB Graphics card; and 1TB SATA disk. Comes with two Thunderbolt 2.0 ports and 4 USB 3.0 ports. Computer is pristine and looks brand new. I do not have the original box, but will have it professionally packed by UPS. Paid $1,999 plus another $220 for the extra memory approx 18 months ago. Asking $1,200 and I will absorb shipping costs and PayPal fees.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Gary Feinberg
www.garyfeinbergphotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Moving Sale- Like New iMac 27 inch