Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack- Like New - SOLD

RPH

Is from: Lubbock, US
86 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
RPH Registered since 15th Jul 2008
Sun 10-Sep-17 09:21 PM | edited Fri 06-Oct-17 05:06 PM by RPH
I am selling a like new Airport Essentials backpack that I bought specifically for an Alaskan cruise. It was used for that trip and one other only for travel to and from on the airplane. It has not been used outside at all. It comes with all dividers, straps, etc in the original box just as I received it. This is a fantastic travel bag that will fit above or under the seat in all airlines. This sells originally for $184.75. My price is $140.00 which includes
Paypal and Shipping fees to CONUS.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack- Like New - SOLD

G