Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Member portfolios and a new homepage are available. More information.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D500 set

danielgranthart danielgranthart

Is from: buffalo, US
197 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
danielgranthart Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2014
Thu 31-Aug-17 10:23 PM | edited Fri 01-Sep-17 10:12 PM by danielgranthart

Selling to move back to fx for the fall and winter. This d500 was pretty much glued to a 200-500mm or Sportma all summer. USA body with 6046 shutter clicks at the time of posting. In excellent overall condition with little signs of wear. There is 1 dust spot in the viewfinder and it did not include the rubber power port accessory cover (where the battery grip connects) when I purchased it. This set includes the oem mb-d17 battery grip, rrs l bracket, 2 total oem batteries and a 128gb lexar x2933 xqd card with reader. I'd prefer to sell as a set. Here is a link to some lousy cell phone pics. Sorry for the fingerprint on the screen. The very well used hand strap is not included.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zkg2d0lqljskpkh/AACSEqPQ7i30ULmTYM2iocMCa?dl=0

$1850 for everything including shipping and pp fees to the USA. I'm also open to trades involving an fx uwa or primes

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G