Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Brand new D850, box not opened.

msohio msohio

Is from: Waite Hill, US
708 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
msohio Platinum Member Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his most generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Awarded for his most generous donation to the 2017 Fundraising campaign. Nikonian since 13th Jun 2013
Tue 29-Aug-17 08:30 AM

D850 Available at launch at cost, maybe.

I have ordered the D850 in a double up with two sites. I placed the order within 12 hours of launch so I am hoping I'm good with at least one.

If I get in on the opening shipment with both, I would be glad to sell one to to a fellow Nikonian rather than return it to the seller. Price would be the amount I paid plus shipping of your choice on UPS. If I do not first batch shipment on both, I'll cancel the delayed one.

Send me an email if interested.

Because Attitude is Everything
......LiveSTRONG....Mike

Visit: http://msohio.smugmug.com

G