Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Fujifilm EF-X500 Shoe Mount Flash *NEW WARRANTY*

bherman01545 bherman01545

Is from: US
399 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007
Wed 16-Aug-17 12:44 PM

I have for sale a brand-new Fujifilm EF-X500 Shoe Mount Flash that was purchased from an authorized dealer two months ago, and was never used or mounted on a camera. (*NEW* FUJIFILM USA WARRANTY*) Comes complete in the box with everything that came with it from FujiFilm. It is obviously 100% pristine and mint!

* Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
* Guide Number: 164' at ISO 100 and 105mm
* Zoom Range: 24-105mm (20mm with Panel)
* LED Video Light
* Tilts from -10 to 90°
* Rotates Left 135° & Right 180°
* Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
* Multi Flash Mode; High-Speed Sync
* Weather-Resistant Construction
* Runs on Four AA Batteries

**This is the new, upgraded model and is not subject to the overheating issues of the earlier models**

It is also unregistered, and I will furnish a bill of sale for warranty purposes. So you can go ahead and register it in your name.

Asking: $375.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)