Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search

Fuji 56mm F 1.2 Portrait lens LN in box - SOLD

bigfoot13

Wellsburg, US
225 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bigfoot13 Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Aug 2004
Mon 14-Aug-17 10:09 PM | edited Fri 18-Aug-17 05:14 PM by bigfoot13

This is a gorgeous lens with wonderful boke. That being said-I am a zoom lens man. My wife bought me this beautiful lens as a surprise and I have to admit that it has lived in its foam cutout in my Pelican case ever since! It is in totally mint condition-no signs of use, at all.
This has been a rough year-those of you who know me, know that my wife suffers chronic pain and is disabled. In the last 3 months, I have been diagnosed with cancer, and had a heart attack! That combined with low back pain and a crippled left wrist just makes it easier to stay with a zoom.
This is a USA version, bought new from Pictureline, ($999.99). I have sold a lot of equipment here and have a 100% positive on Ebay, (4865mc).
I am thinking $650-PP and insured shipping (cont. USA) included. Established members, please.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G