Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D7100 Body, Lenses, Datacolor Spyder5 Pro

matt_m

Is from: US
168 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
matt_m Registered since 13th Oct 2015
Tue 01-Aug-17 08:43 PM | edited Wed 02-Aug-17 12:33 PM by matt_m
Life has thrown me a curveball and I am looking to unload some seldom used equipment to finish financing a lens upgrade I'd previously planned as well as putting some extra cash in the bank. I tried to price things fairly but if you think I'm off base lets talk.

Like New D7100 with only 2014 actuations. I purchased new at an authorized US Nikon retailer as a second body because I thought I needed a second body but realistically I really don't. Took it on a few outings so it got used a little but not much. Includes all manuals, strap, charger, cords, etc in the original box. I'm including 2 aftermarket (Wasabi Power) batteries in addition to the original. I also have the following extras: Nikon cup-style eye cup, Nikon remote shutter release, aftermarket (no-name but nice) L-bracket, and pocket guide to the D7100. Not pictured, I also have a copy of David Busch's Compact Field Guide for the D7100 I will include as well. Asking $500 plus actual shipping.

Like New Nikon 50mm f1.8G. Purchased as a refurb and I literally just took it out of the box and haven't used it. Includes case, caps, hood, and pouch as I received. Asking $150 plus actual shipping.

Like New Sigma Art 35mm f1.4. I purchased it new and used it for one outing. Love the lens but I recently got a Nikon 17-55 which is also a beautiful lens and can regrettably live without this. Includes all original paperwork, box, case, caps and hood. Asking $600 plus actual shipping.

Excellent condition Kenko Extension Tubes. Just the 3 tubes and both caps, no box or paperwork. Guess that's the only reason I say Excellent instead of Like New. Asking $90 plus actual shipping. Note that my intent is to sell this or the Tamron 60

Excellent condition Sigma EX DC HSM 10mm f2.8 Fisheye. Includes caps but no box and paperwork. Need the money more than a fisheye I have only played with a couple times. Asking $275 plus actual shipping.

Tamron 60mm f2 Macro. I purchased this as a demo and it does have moderate internal dust apparently from sitting out uncovered in the store. I can't see it in any test shots I've taken with it but want to be clear about that up front. Externally a very nice lens. Asking $200 plus actual shipping. Note that my intent is to sell this or the extension tubes and keep the other.

Like New Datacolor Spyder5 Pro Calibrator, nice to have but I need the money more. Asking $100 plus actual shipping.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)
Attachment#8 (jpg file)
Attachment#9 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7100 Body, Lenses, Datacolor Spyder5 Pro

G