Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Workshops Join us About us Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search

Nikon SB700, Yongnuo Triggers, Tamron 60mm - SOLD

matt_m

US
98 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
matt_m Gold Member Nikonian since 13th Oct 2015
Wed 28-Jun-17 12:54 AM | edited Mon 24-Jul-17 02:14 PM by matt_m

Selling some items to finance some upgrades to my core lenses.

Nikon SB700 Purchased used, doesn't look like its been used much and I definitely haven't. Includes the case, stand, and filters but no box. $160

Yongnuo YN622 triggers. Includes the camera transceiver and 4 slaves. I've used a few of them once. Nothing more than some minor cosmetic scratches on the glossy tops. Just the triggers--no boxes, but I do have some cloth sleeves that work well for storage. $130.

Tamron 60mm f2 Macro DI II. Purchased as a demo, but appears to have never been used. I bought it to bridge the gap between a 17-50 and 70-200 but just got a 17-55 and its really redundant for my needs. Has 1:1 macro capabilities. Caps, hood, packaging, and paperwork all included. $250.

As mentioned above all are in great shape with no marks visible to me on the glass and anything on the bodies is consistent with a well cared for used lens. I'll stop short of saying there's no internal dust because someone might find something on close inspection but there's certainly nothing that would affect image quality. All prices are net to me. Figure $12.60 for a medium flat rate box plus insurance worst case, possibly less depending on distance.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)