New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FOR SALE: D7100 and accessories - SOLD

Tue 20-Jun-17 03:22 PM | edited Sat 22-Jul-17 01:01 PM by GrandmaG
The camera is like new and was purchased new in January, 2015. This camera has a shutter count of 6,175 (lifetime expectancy is 125,000-150,000). It comes complete with original unused Nikon strap, battery, 8GB SD card, cord to transfer images, battery charger, and Manual...all in the original box. In addition, included with this purchase is a WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adaptor ($40 value), and the "Compact Field Guide" Book by David Busch. Also included is the book, “Nikon D7100: From Snapshots to Great Shots” by David Batdorff ($18 value). BONUS: Camera bag included!!

The only reason I'm selling this wonderful camera is because I just purchased a D500. I don't need the D7100 as backup because I also have a D5000 that will fill that bill.

Asking $745 for everything or best offer.

FREE SHIPPING to Continental United States. PayPal is preferred payment method.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)