New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D300 & lens for sale

strutman

Is from: Scottsdale, US
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
strutman Registered since 03rd May 2017
Thu 15-Jun-17 08:29 PM
For sale: Nikon D300 with Nikon 18 to 200 mm f3.5 to 5.6 AF-S, DX, VR,
lens. Camera is in brand new condition, not a single mark or blemish on camera body or lens, less than 1000 exposures. Includes lens shade, caps two 4 GB cards,
Nikon neck strap, battery, charger, instruction book and Darryl Young book, Mastering The Nikon D300. I have moved up to the D750 FX format so I can use
all my 15, older Nikkor manual lenses at the specified focal length, otherwise I would not be parting with the D300. Essentially it is in brand new condition without the boxes. Shipping charges will be added to the asking price of $525 or best offer.
Please email me direct at pre36@cox.net. I have trouble finding my way around these forums. Thanks, Paul in Scottsdale Arizona a Nikonians Silver member.
Or call at 480 513 3222 My photo's in 250 kb won't load for some reason but if you email me at the above email address I can send them to you.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G