Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Over 4,000 downloads in the first 10 days. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Macbook Air

Bob Chadwick Bob Chadwick

Is from: Norcross, US
2529 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bob Chadwick Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Jan 2006
Sun 21-May-17 05:32 PM

Upgraded 11" MacBook Air with I7 Processor, 8gb of Ram and 256gb of storage. Basically the most processing power and memory you could get in the Air. Two years old. Not used much until recently. Has always been in a case and looks brand new. Plenty of processing power for multimedia. I have been using it primarily with Adobe Lighroom and big pictures generated by the D800 including HDR with images in excess of 100mb with no problems. I am selling it to get a bigger screen. Asking $900. Apple is selling the same unit refurbished for $1,150. Pictures on request.

Visit
My Nikonians Gallery
NorcrossPics on Instagram

G