Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

FS: Nikon FM2n - $225 USD

rjbedell rjbedell

Is from: Bala Cynwyd, US
50 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rjbedell Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Feb 2010
Tue 16-May-17 11:35 AM

Classic manual exposure body, Silver finish, with nylon strap and new battery, aluminum shutter, NOT the titanium one. No box, body cap (but I stored with plastic Nikon shipping cap) or manual (but I have pdf link to manual online) . Very clean and functional. Not the original owner. It was used in an office only for in-house copy work (with a 60mm Micro Nikkor on a tripod) - never out in the field. I had it stored for several years with the battery removed.

Recently I installed a new battery, and the meter is spot on against my D90 Loaded it with Fujichrome 100f to (1) check for light leaks (the foam seals on the back often go bad after a number of years - had the ones on my FM replaced once) and (2) check the shutter for accuracy. Slide film came back from processor - perfect exposure, no light leaks along edges. Camera works just fine, based on this test.

I believe I have priced this camera accordingly given the condition and usage. It is being sold as-is, and I do not express or imply any warranty for them. There is no return policy. This camera has been used.

Pay Pal fees and USPS traceable shipping CONUS included. I have been a Nikonians member since 2010 and have bought and sold a couple of cameras and lenses here. Please PM me if interested or you have questions. Reasonable offers considered.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)