New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon F3 HP and Nikon FTn Photomic for sale - SOLD

strutman

Is from: Scottsdale, US
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
strutman Registered since 04th May 2017
Thu 04-May-17 06:49 PM | edited Tue 27-Jun-17 12:39 AM by strutman
All the equipment offered for sale is as described, almost perfect condition is appearance and operation. If you purchase it and disagree, return it and I will pay the shipping costs in both directions, I am THAT confident in the merchandise. I am the original owner of all of it so I know the history. My thought is to offer these items in kit form unless the buyer prefers to change the items around and we can work that out. None of this equipment has any bumps, dings, scratches or wear marks other than mentioned and it all functions as designed.
The first kit is the Nikon FTn Photomic. It comes with a Nikkor 35mm f2.8 Ai's lens with caps. As pictured, it also includes waist level finder, metered finder (on camera) and a non metered prism finder, cable release, Braun F16 B electronic flash and the adapter to attach to camera body. The pictured camera bag is also included. Yes, it is an old camera but looks and functions like new. There are some very, very, minor wear marks on the back of the body in the black painted surface. Not too long ago, the camera shop rebuilt the meter, cleaned and lubricated & adjusted everything at a cost of $300.
The second kit is the Nikon F3 HP. It comes with a Nikkor 50 mm f 2.0 with caps, and a Nikkor 35 to 105 3.5 Zoom with a macro feature. Included in this kit are three focusing screens cable release, camera bag shown in the photo and a Nikkon SB 17 Speedlight. This kit includes manuals for the F3 and the Speedlight. My price is $550 OBO
I also have 3 Nikkor manual lenses to sell separately or we can work them into wither of the kits. A 100 to 300 mm Zoom f5.6, a 200 mm f4.0 and a 135 mm f3.5.
I have treasured this equipment for many years and I hope it can find a good home. For your convenience, my phone number in Scottsdale, Arizona is 480 513 3222 and my name is Paul.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)