Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Member portfolios and a new homepage are available. More information.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D800e, MB-D12, 24-120/4, X100t - SOLD

kdking kdking

Is from: Indianapolis, US
40 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kdking Gold Member Charter Member
Sun 30-Apr-17 11:01 AM | edited Fri 05-May-17 01:54 PM by kdking

Would like to sell some of my camera gear that I’m not using very much these days. Images available upon request to interested parties.

**Sold** Nikon D800e - US Model. 3473 shutter activations. Bought this as a refurb from Adorama after my original D800e was stolen. It’s pretty clean and I can’t see any marks on it at all. As the shutter count indicates, I haven’t used it much since I purchased it. Comes in original refurb box with battery (shows new in camera), front cap, charger, manuals. Works great.

Nikon MB-D12 $125 – US Model. Purchased this used and the multi-selector knob was cracked. A quick disassembly and a bit of super glue and now works perfectly. Bottom has impression from mounting plate. Comes in original box, en-el 15 tray, AA tray with pouch, and instructions.

Fuji X100t - $650 ~500 Shutter Count. This was a replacement for an X100s that was sent to Fuji for repair. Fuji sent back the X100t as they didn’t have the parts to repair the X100s. I’ve not used it very much at all since I received it. Did some test shots and IQ is good for an APS-C camera. This camera does have a leaf shutter which is very unique these days. It also has built in WiFi & can connect to a cell phone. Comes in a X100s box, charger, manuals, cables, etc. I’ll include a Fuji x100 brown leather case & as well.

Nikon 24-120 f4 - $400 US model . I purchased this as a refurb from Adorama. Comes with caps, Hood, and pouch. I’ll ship in the box it came in (white box). I’ve used it a few times and it works perfectly. I prefer to use my 24-70.

G