Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

SB 910 and 900

TaeChicago TaeChicago

Is from: Bloomingdale, US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
TaeChicago Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Dec 2016
Fri 28-Apr-17 01:54 PM

Hello.
I have a SB 910 and SB 900 for sale. These are not gray market but USA items. I am asking $300 for each plus shipping and handling. I will buy the container at UPS or Fed Ex, your choice.

To be honest, I never really used the 910, maybe 2 times? I wanted to trigger them with pocket wizards but the pocket wizards didn't always work for me.

If you buy both 910 and 900, I will throw in my pocket wizard mini and flex for $700 to complete the set. Oh yeah, that comes with the pocket wizard A3 as well. So that is a SB910 and a SB 900, two TTs and a mini and a A3 for $700 plus shipping and handling.

So buy individually or altogether, it is a good deal for someone who used this system before.

I will post pictures on request but my zip code is 60108 if you want to estimate shipping charges.

Thank you for your consideration.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: SB 910 and 900

G