New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Induro AT-413 aluminum tripod

LightMeter LightMeter

Is from: Houston, Texas, US
1126 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
LightMeter Registered since 28th Oct 2011
Tue 25-Apr-17 07:17 PM | edited Tue 25-Apr-17 07:18 PM by LightMeter
I'm selling my monster tripod because it's just too heavy to carry on long walks. I cut the center column to a custom length that allows it to fully retract when the legs are spread out, but still able to tweak the height about 2 or 3 inches. After cutting, I mounted the bottom piece on so you can still screw in the hook-see pics. The min height is 8 inches and max 70 inches. The legs have 3 sections with twist locks. It's been used about 7 times and other than a few cosmetic scratches, it's in perfect working condition. The soft case is included with the tools and steel spiked feet. However, I don't have all the allen wrenches, only the 6mm is included. Price is 150usd shipped to the lower 48 USA. I take Paypal, money orders, and cashier's checks.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)

Bill

D7100, D5300, D300(IR), D40, D70s, N90s, N6006, N2000, N6000, black F2 eye level, chrome F2AS, black Nikomat FTN

I'll never go FX. My dream body is a D500.

G