New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Body

bobjoek bobjoek

Is from: Lexington, US
275 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bobjoek Gold Member Charter Member
Fri 21-Apr-17 03:56 PM
For sale is an Olympus OM-D E-M1, Mark I mirrorless camera body. This is a great feature rich camera if you want to venture into a light weight mirrorless camera system. A great travel camera if you don’t wish to carry heavy FX or DX equipment. This was the top of the Olympus micro 4/3 camera line before the recent introduction of the OM-D E-M1, Mark II camera. Key specifications:
Shutter: 1/800 – 60 sec., bulb & time
Electronic viewfinder – 2,360,000 pixels
Rear monitor: 3.0” TFT color LCD, tilting, touch screen
MOS sensor: 16.3 megapixels
Focusing points: 81
Image stabilization: in camera, 5-axis
ISO sensitivity: 200 – 25,600
Recording formats: RAW, JPEG
Wireless LAN
Video: HD 1080p
Customization: Virtually every button can be reprogrammed
Body is weather sealed
Full Specs at: http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/digitalcameras/omd/e-m1.html

This camera uses Olympus and Panasonic micro four thirds lenses. Condition I would rate as very good. Only marks detectable are brassing on the flash connector and several corners (see photos).

Shutter count is 18,070, with the shutter rated for at least 150,000 actuations.

Camera body comes with flash (FL-LM2), battery, battery charger, USB cable, manuals and software (on CD). As a bonus, I will also include 2 additional Olympus BLN-1 batteries and a Really Right Stuff camera plate (BOEM1).

Price is $500, including PayPal fees and shipping.

Reason for selling is that I recently upgraded to an Olympus OM-D E-M1, Mark II camera.

Bob

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

G