Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Fujifilm X-T1 - SOLD

gaopa gaopa

Is from: NE GA, US
873 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gaopa Registered since 28th Jul 2003
Sat 01-Apr-17 07:41 PM | edited Thu 20-Apr-17 06:06 PM by gaopa
I'm selling my Fujifilm X-T1 which is in excellent condition with no scratches or dings and in perfect working order as I have pre-ordered a new X-T2. I bought this camera around 6 weeks ago from a fellow Nikonian here on the sales forum and primarily used it on a recent trip to Cuba. I was so blown away with the image quality that I decided to get the newest version.

This is a 16 MP camera and comes with the 18-55 ( 35mm equiv of 27-82/2.8-4) and is tack sharp! The camera will ship in the box with all accessories included as well as a spare battery. The strap has never been used. It has the latest firmware. Here is a link to the Fujifilm website on the camera.

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/x/fujifilm_x_t1/

I'm asking a very reasonable $875 which includes the PayPal fee and USPS Priority mail shipping. I have excellent reputation as a seller. You can check me out on Ebay using gaopa.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)