Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search

Nikon D5 XQD 300 clicks with Extras & Sigma 35mm ART - SOLD

jreed

Saco, US
1541 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jreed Silver Member Charter Member
Sat 18-Mar-17 10:32 PM | edited Thu 23-Mar-17 07:23 PM by jreed

Price: $5,700.00
Payment method: PayPal(add fee), Band of America Deposit, bank check, etc.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Priority Mail Express

I'm selling my Nikon D5 and don't want to do it but have had a rotator issue in my left shoulder that is not getting better and I just can't lug it. By far the best camera in every way that I've ever owned. I hope to have another someday. This is essentially a new D5.

It has just over 300 clicks on the shutter, and includes a Sony 32gb XQD(fast G series) and reader, as well as a Camdapter pro hand strap and a DK17M eyepiece and DK-19 eyecup. Screen protector on since day one. Non-smoking home.

Cannot be told from new because it is basically new. Price includes overnight shipping but no PayPal on this is I can help it unless buyer wants to cover it. Check payment details above for alternate methods of payment.

My feedback should make anyone feel comfortable. This camera is guaranteed perfect.

Established members only please. I'll try to get some photos of it posted on Sunday but it looks the same as a new one.

Sigma 35mm 1.4 ART NEW With Receipt

Price: $725.00
Payment method: PayPal(add fee), Band of America Deposit, bank check, etc.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx with Signature delivery

This lens is new in the box with receipt. Purchased in January. Receipt included. Not much else to tell on this one. Same details as above.

$899 at B&H, so this is a good deal.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G