Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

REDUCED: Nikon EH-5 AC Adapter *Free Shipping* $25.00

owl owl

Is from: US
7994 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
owl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous contribution to the 2017 fundraising campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Nikonian since 25th Jun 2002
Sat 18-Mar-17 02:19 PM | edited Mon 20-Mar-17 01:53 PM by owl
This Nikon EH-5 AC Adapter was used less than six times. I never
actually used it for shooting. I used it to power a D100 when I was
cleaning the sensor.

According to info online:

"The Nikon EH-5 AC Adapter is designed to supply uninterrupted power for your camera while downloading pictures to your computer, for extended work in a studio, or while viewing images while connected to your TV. It is compatible with the Nikon D50, D70, D70s, D80 and D100 digital cameras, and can be used with the D40 and D40X when combined with the EP-5 Power Supply Connector."

I can't use it any longer, but maybe someone can.

Price REDUCED from $55.00 to $45.00 to $25.00 with free shipping.
Shipping to US only & Paypal accepted as payment.

Thank you for looking!

-Lela/owl

"If you ever drop your camera
into a river of molten lava,
let it go because, man, it's gone."

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

G