New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Gitzo GT3542XLS Tripod

JerryLoSardo JerryLoSardo

Is from: Gettysburg, US
1558 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JerryLoSardo Silver Member Charter Member
Fri 24-Feb-17 08:07 PM | edited Fri 24-Feb-17 08:15 PM by JerryLoSardo
I've had this series 3 carbon fiber tripod for about 2 years. I am the original owner. It's an exquisite piece of equipment that has served me well; however, I took advantage of an unexpected opportunity to purchase another tripod that is less weight (very important to me at this stage of life), and I really don't need 2 tripods.

This particular model contains 4 leg sections. With all leg sections retracted, it stands about 28 inches high. With all legs fully extended, it stands about 78 inches high. It weighs over 5 lbs.

It never saw heavy or abusive use, so it is very nearly like new. I say "very nearly" because there is a slight tiny blemish on the bottom of one of the top leg sections, which is visible in one of the photos. Other than that,I cannot find a mark on it.

I used it with a 300mm lens with both a 1.4 and 2.0 teleconverter, as well as a Sigma 150-600 Sport, with no issues.

Comes with everything that was received when new, except the original shipment box. As an added incentive, I'm offering free of charge 3 leg covers. Price is $750, and as always, that includes PayPal fees and shipping to anywhere within the lower 48.

Gerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

Visit My Nikonians Gallery

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)