New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 200mm f2 vr1 - SOLD

danielgranthart danielgranthart

Is from: Lewiston, US
250 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
danielgranthart Registered since 18th Dec 2014
Tue 10-Jan-17 09:00 PM | edited Fri 20-Jan-17 01:41 PM by danielgranthart
Not really eager or excited to sell this as it's really the most amazing lens that I've ever owned, however with a growing family and just being a hobbyist, it's not very practical so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested in it here. If it doesn't sell, that's pretty cool too as my favorite thing about shooting nikon is their amazing glass after all

I have posted the photos in the following link

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/m64g8z4k2hvz35p/AAB_mG-V4ulZlWPqIqOLFQ7Aa

USA lens. The glass is clean and scratch free. There are a couple of very minor blemishes to the body which I have done my best to show in the photos. The hood does show a few scratches as I have also pointed out.

Included in the sale is a lenscoat, rrs replacement foot (as well as the original), 2 stop ND filter and the oem pouch. I failed to photograph the oem front lens cover but that will also be included with the purchase.

$2887 is the price and this includes all shipping and pp fees, I would also accept $2800 if a non fee payment method is used (cleared check or pp gift). I am open to a trade plus cash for a 24-70 2.8 (non vr) and/or maybe a d750, 14-24.

Thanks for looking and feel free to email or pm for interest or questions.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G