New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Several Nikkor Pro Lenses, Accessories, Unused, Boxed Mint+

Mon 05-Dec-16 08:34 AM | edited Mon 05-Dec-16 12:50 PM by bherman01545
All;

I have for sale some brand-new equipment that was purchased a few months ago. I have decided that for my type of photography, I will just use my mirrorless system.

Everything was purchased on Sept. 27th 2016 from a Nikon USA dealer. The lenses have the 5-year Nikon (Nikkor Lens) warranty. All warranties have been registered, but I will furnish the buyer with the receipt and will assist the buyer in the unlikely event that something needs repair within the warranty period.
I have flawless feedback on the auction site under the ID (hermab) and on several forums.

Here is what I have for sale:

1-Nikon 24-120 F4 AF-A ED Nikkor, (purchased as part of a D810 kit) Includes the lens, front and rear caps, pouch, booklet and warranty card. Again, 100% Mint+ $799.95

1-Nikon 16-35 F4, AF-S VR Nikkor, boxed, Unused, Mint, $800.00

1-Nikon 50mm F/1.8 AF-S Special Edition Lens, Boxed, Unused, Mint $200.00

1-Nikon RT-1 Tripod Collar for the 70-200 lens, boxed, Unused, Mint. $125

1-Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash, boxed, Unused, Mint. $250.00

1 – Watson EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon - $25.00, in package

6-Sandisk 64GB 160 MB/s CF Cards, Open package, formatted, Mint, $60.00/ea.

I can take photos of the stuff, but would just be taking shots of brand-new and unused equipment.

All prices are including expertly-packed USA shipping. PayPal (net to me)

Thanks

Brad
774-275-7568

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)