New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS:Tamron 24-70/2.8 lens for Nikon, with Mack warranty - SOLD

Wed 30-Nov-16 08:41 PM | edited Sat 10-Dec-16 02:13 PM by dshombert
I'm selling off a couple of FX lenses that aren't seeing enough use to justify keeping them. First is the highly regarded Tamron SP 24-70/2.8 Di VC USD. I bought this from a place called Emmy Photo, through Amazon, in April of 2015. It comes with a Mack 7-year warranty which I will transfer to the new owner at my expense.

At the time I bought it, it was advertised by Emmy Photo as "refurbished" and also as "unopened in the original package". I was confused by that and inquired at Emmy Photo by email; the response was that it was indeed a new lens, i.e., not a refurb. No explanation of why the conflicting descriptions, but with the Mack warranty I wasn't concerned. The lens performs flawlessly, very quick and accurate to focus. Reviewers have compared this lens favorably with Nikon's version, plus it's image-stabilized and more compact (not to mention much less expensive). it's a very high quality lens, I just don't use it that much and could use the funds for something else. It was carefully stored when not in use, so it's in pristine condition. Comes with the original box and everything that was in it, plus a copy of the sales receipt. And the warranty.

Price is $725. I'll eat the PayPal fees, you pay the shipping from ZIP 26241, either by Priority Mail or UPS. Shipping weight is 4 pounds. If you're interested, I suggest contacting me by private message AND email, so that I'm sure to get it.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

G