Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Two Gitzo Tripods - PRICES REDUCED!!

esantos esantos

Is from: McAllen, US
15330 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
esantos Gold Member Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing ... Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been ex... Winner of the Best of Nikonians Images 2018 Annual Photo Contest Nikonian since 10th Nov 2002
Sun 27-Nov-16 02:04 PM | edited Tue 29-Nov-16 11:15 AM by esantos
PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED ~15% FROM ALREADY LOW LEVELS. REALLY NEED TO MOVE THESE ITEMS. SAME TERMS APPLY.

Gitzo Mountaineer Mk2 Series 3 - G1325 Carbon Fiber 3-section Tripod

I am the original owner of this tripod and it is about 10 years old, but has been well maintained and cared for. Comes with the original box and packaging. The top sections of the legs have always been covered – originally with thick rubber bicycle handlebar wrapping and then with LensCoat padded leg wraps. The legs are not dinged, scratched, or damaged in any way. The metal apex is also in excellent condition with no flaking or chipping of the coating and the cast metal is complete with no chips or cracks. Overall an excellent 3- section legged tripod that has the capacity for just about any DSLR with even the largest super telephotos. Comes with the Naturescapes NSN Saftey Plate ($85 value, included at no additional cost) which ensures that the base plate is tightly secured to the apex base. Carry this tripod loaded with your camera and long lens over your shoulder with complete confidence.

Sale Price: $395.00 now $335.00

SPECS:

• Max. Height - 58 inches

• Min. Height - 4 inches

• Folded Length - 26.2 inches

• Max. Supported Weight - 26.5 lbs.

• Weight - 4.4 lbs.

• Material - Carbon Fiber

• Leg Sections - 3

Gitzo Systematic 6X GT3541LS Carbon Fiber 4-section Tripod

Same line of ownership and overall condition as the G1325 listed above. I have owned this tripod for 4 years. No visible damage to the legs or the metal base. I keep my tripods clean and am very careful not to get grit or grime into the leg mechanisms, and when it does get in there I will take apart the leg sections and clean them after my trip. Comes with original box and packaging. This tripod does not come with a NatureScapes plate. I really learned to love this compact and light tripod especially on the trail. It quickly became my go-to tripod leaving the G1325 to be my emergency spare. If you are looking for an all-purpose set of legs that is easy to carry yet extremely solid this is the tripod for you.

Sale Price: $495.00 now $425.00

SPECS:

• Max. Height - 57.5 inches

• Min. Height - 3.9 inches

• Folded Length - 21.7 inches

• Max. Supported Weight - 39.6 lbs.

• Weight - 3.8 lbs.

• Material - Carbon Fiber

• Leg Sections - 4

If you want both tripods I will take $850.00 $720.00. That’s $40 off the individual prices. Can only sell to CONUS. PayPal only, I’ll absorb the fees. Shipping is $20.00 for each item. Will post some pics as soon as I can.

Ernesto Santos
esartprints.com Ernesto Santos Photography
Get my new e-Book "Churches of Texas"

See my portfolio.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Two Gitzo Tripods - PRICES REDUCED!!

G