New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 300mm f4 AF-S/ Kirk NC-300 collar/ Nikon TC-14EII - SOLD

billg71 billg71

Is from: Acworth, GA, US
1661 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
billg71 Registered since 14th Aug 2006
Thu 08-Sep-16 04:10 PM | edited Mon 24-Jul-17 03:13 AM by billg71
I'm in love with the new 300 PF lens so I'm putting my 300/4 AF-S up for sale. I bought this lens from my best friend back in 2012 when he upgraded to the 300/2.8, he didn't use it a lot and neither have I.

Lens is in LN to LN- condition, box, paperwork and accessories included. I added the Kirk collar a couple of years later but it didn't get used much either. It wasn't long after I acquired the 300 that I bought a 400/2.8, then a 600/4, then the 800, then the 400E.... But that's another story.

So here's a lightly used 300/4 AF-s offered for sale with box, soft case, paperwork and the Kirk collar for $800 PP'd and shipped UPS Ground to the lower 48. Are you interested?

Also for sale is the TC-14EII that works with this lens(the EIII version currently sold won't). Original purchase date was 1/2013, I bought it a couple years later from a fellow forum member. LN-, shows light marks on the mount ring but no finish marks. Have the box but only original sales receipt, may be grey-market. $275 for the TC alone, $200 if purchased with the lens

Thanks for looking,
Bill

Edit: If you're in the Atlanta area and able to meet with cash or a personal check in the Marietta/Kennesaw/Woodstock part of town I'll take $50 off the listed price.

Georgia Nature Photographers Association

Click on image to view larger version

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 300mm f4 AF-S/ Kirk NC-300 collar/ Nikon ... - SOLD
Reply message UPDATE: Price reduction and photos - SOLD
Reply message RE: UPDATE: Price reduction and photos - SOLD
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 300mm f4 AF-S/ Kirk NC-300 collar/ Nikon - SOLD
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 300mm f4 AF-S/ Kirk NC-300 collar/ Nikon - SOLD

G