New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Custom Right Angle Cables for D750/D7100/D7200 Remote Release Cable

mklass mklass

Is from: Bremerton, US
18190 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006
Fri 15-Jan-16 06:08 AM
These are custom made adapter cables for remote shutter releases for a D750 and D7100/7200. I have one of each for sale.

The MC-DC2 end has been remolded at a right angle to allow the cable to fit within an L-Bracket and mount the camera in portrait orientation on a tripod. The opposite end of the cable is a female 10-pin connection allowing use of a Nikon MC-30 or 36 (or equivalent).

Each cable is $25 which included USPS First Class Mail shipping and PayPal Fees. When I had them made, they were far more expensive.

Click on image to view larger version

Here is the D7100 cable mounted on the camera:

Here is the D750 cable on the camera:

This is what you avoid when using the standard MC-DC2 remote:

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)

Mick
"The difference between a professional photographer and other photographers is the pro doesn't show you the bad shots."

Web Site: http://www.mickklassphoto.com
My Nikonians Galleries: https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/117796

See my portfolio.

G