New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D90 Body Only - SOLD

dangerchris

Is from: Union, US
26 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dangerchris Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2011
Fri 07-Mar-14 09:13 AM | edited Tue 25-Mar-14 09:55 AM by dangerchris
I am selling a Nikon D90. The price is $275. Shipped and Paypaled to non expensive shipping places in CONUS. (You know who you are rural shipping people ) It has only 14,970 actuations.

Included is a genuine Nikon EN-EL-3E battery, Sandisk 8GB SD card and Nikon Charger.

It has taken great pictures for me. I hope you are able to enjoy it as well.

I enjoyed it a little too well in Alaska in the rain and the LCD quit on me. I replaced it and it works just fine. Underneath the eye cup the plastic is cut away a little from the replacement (one of the screws was difficult to remove). It is not visible unless you remove the eyecup as is evident from the pictures.

No Box or accessories.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G