Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

The Nikonians Community is member-driven and independent, focusing on the joy of learning in a friendly atmosphere. We are advertising free and have both free and paid membership levels. Your support through a paid membership is most vital for both sustaining and expanding our community. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 v2 - SOLD

scopeland scopeland

Is from: Rochester, US
321 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
scopeland Registered since 17th Apr 2009
Mon 11-Mar-13 12:31 PM | edited Tue 02-Apr-13 01:54 PM by scopeland

For a short time I needed this larger size to accommodate a larger laptop, but I am back to a smaller laptop and bag now, so this UD60 v2 is available. The bag saw very little use (about 1 day/week for a few months), and is in excellent condition.

Selling for $150 plus shipping of $15 to CONUS only, with payment via Paypal.

Pictures can be provided on request.

Visit my Main site or my Sports site
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 v2 - SOLD
Reply message RE: Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 v2 REDUCED - SOLD
Reply message RE: Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 v2 REDUCED - SOLD