Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

F/S: MINT USA Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 DX (85mm Is SOLD) - SOLD

Tue 22-Jan-13 02:44 PM | edited Fri 25-Jan-13 09:42 AM by dearlg
I realize that the market for these two lenses is pretty well saturated right now, but I wanted to offer these up to fellow Nikonians first. I am the original purchaser/owner of these items (B&H).

Both of these lenses have spent the majority of their lives inside a ThinkTank bag, in a non-smoking, pet free home. What little use they have seen has been inside.

Both are dust/scratch/scuff free and the glass is perfect, both front and rear. Operation is flawless.

Prices quoted (PayPal Only) include shipping to CONUS, insurance, and PayPal fees.

SOLD - SOLD - USA Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF.
Includes Lens, Front & Rear Caps, Hood (HN-31), 77mm UV Filter, Original box, and documentation.

$750.00 – USA Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 DX ED AF-S IF Zoom
Includes Lens, Front & Rear Caps, Hood (HB-31), 77mm UV Filter, Original Lens Pouch, and documentation.

It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us in trouble. It's the things we know that just ain't so. - Artemus Ward

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)