New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon SB-28 TTL Flash, Boxed, Case, Papers, Near Mint

Sat 15-Dec-12 05:54 PM
I have for sale a 98% near mint Nikon SB-28 TTL flash complete in the box with the case, manual and papers. The flash was maybe used 1/2 dozen times.

I used this on my Fuji X-Pro1 and Leica M9 on Automatic and Manual and got perfect results!

Specs:

GN: 118 (ft), 36 (m)

Weight: 11.8 oz. (335g) (w/o batteries)

Size:
5” (127mm) tall x 2.7” (68mm) wide x 3.6” (91mm) deep

Power: four AA batteries, Ni-MH or Lithium AA

Recycle Time: 6.5 seconds minimum (full discharge)

# of Flashes: ~150 at full manual

Flash Duration: 1/1000

Coverage: (102 degrees horizontal, 90 degrees vertical) 18mm lens; also supports 20mm, 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, and 85mm coverage

Case: SS-28 for main unit

Key Features:

TTL flash control on most TTL-capable Nikon bodies, monitor pre-flash on F90X/N90s or later bodies; Full power TTL, seven power level manual, and Automatic (six apertures) settings. LCD panel shows settings. Rear curtain sync. High Speed sync, Repeating flash, red-eye reduction. The SB-25 can synchronize with up to four additional flashes. Head tilts from –7 degrees below horizontal up to 90 degrees above horizontal, and rotates -270 degrees to plus 180 degrees clockwise. Built-in diffuser card. Aufofocus assist light.

This was Nikon's top-of-the-line flash several years back, but it is still a great strobe - Strobist recommended -

Asking: $99.99 shipped within the USA

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

G