New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: D90 + 18-200VRII

stratocaster1422

Is from: Whitinsville, US
46 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
stratocaster1422 Registered since 21st Oct 2010
Wed 17-Oct-12 04:23 AM
Nikon D90 DSLR body with just under 3k actuations. It a little over a year old, purchased from B&H brand new. Pretty much NIB condition. This is body/neck strap only. I will also include a book: "Mastering the D90". I have the original box and manuals I believe, and if I can find the cables, I'll include those as well. This will not include a battery/charger.

18-200 VRII Nikkor lens, pretty much NIB condition also. Purchased brand new from B&H. With manual, lens covers, protection sleeve, and I'll toss in a UV filter if it doesn't fit the next lens I decide to buy.

Looking for $575/obo for the body and $600/obo for the lens

Will do both for $1,100.00

Located in Northbridge or Framingham, MA. Cash/Paypal. If shipping is needed it's on your dime.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G