New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Gear for sale

Sat 13-Oct-12 03:06 PM | edited Tue 23-Oct-12 07:42 AM by form
For sale D300. It currently has 26000 actuations and is in very good shape. I will include two 4 gig Sandisk memory cards with the camera. It will come shipped in the original box with the owners manual and camera strap.
Price is $650.00.

D700, camera has 30,413 actuations. The camera has never been a problem and is in very good shape cosmetically. On the back of the camera there is a small piece of the screen protector missing, but it still serves the intended purpose. It comes with the original box, owners manual, battery and strap. I will also throw in two 4 gig Sandisk memory cards.
I am asking $1400.00.

Next item is a Nikon 17-55 lens. I am the original owner. The lens is very sharp and the glass is in like new condition. It will ship in the original box with the soft lens case.
Price is $850.00.

Next is a Nikon 105 mm f/2.8G VR lens. I haven't used it much because I also own the Zeiss 100 macro planer. The lens is in like new condition and comes with the original packaging including the soft lens case.
Price is $750.00.

Nikon 50mm f/1.4D. I am the original owner and the lens is in like new condition. Ships with original packaging.
Price $225.00

Nikon 85mm f/1.4d. I am the original owner of the lens. The lens is very sharp. Comes with original box and soft lens case. Price $825.00

Kirk L bracket that fits the Mb-D10 grip. Price $75 shipped SOLD.

2- Nikon SB600 speed-light. Lightly used in like new condition. Comes with soft case. Price $175.00 each.

I will ship to CONUS only. Paypal, M.O or cash is accepted. I will cover paypal fees and split shipping cost.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks….Steve
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Gear for sale
Reply message RE:Kirk L-Bracket
Reply message RE: Gear for sale REDUCED
     Reply message RE: Gear for sale REDUCED

G